The National Examination Council (NECO) has released the result of the November/December 2013 Senior School Certificate Examination, of which 58.81% of the 61,759 candidates scored credit in Mathematics and 48.77% in English Language.
Steps to Check NECO 2013 Nov/Dec GCE Results:
First you will need to obtain the NECO result checking scratch cards which is available in all NECO offices Nationwide.
With your scratch card in hand,
1. Visit the NECO Exam result checking Portal by clicking here
2. Select Examination Type (i.e Nov/Dec)
3. Select year of examination (i.e. 2013)
3. Enter your card PIN number
4. Enter your Examination Number
5. Then Click on “Check My Result” button. Your NECO Nov/Dec 2013 result will then appear on your Computer screen.
If you have any issues with the procedures above, simply post them in the comment box below this page to have them sorted out.
Note: Many others like you are in serious need of this information now. Help us to reach them by sharing this post. Thanks